2022-10-05 | NYSE: IGT | Press release
Company introduces OMNIA™, the lottery industry’s first omnichannel solution
LONDON, October 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — International Game Technology PLC (“IGT”) (NYSE:IGT) today announced that it will showcase its impressive portfolio of growth-enhancing solutions at World Lottery Summit (“WLS”) 2022, October 16-20in Vancouver, British Columbia. At Booth 543, IGT will showcase its results-driven Future Forward approach with a full suite of digital tools, exciting new games and innovative solutions that drive lottery sales and engage the next generation of players.
“IGT has demonstrated extraordinary growth in our lottery operations over the past few years. We have made significant investments in research and development, particularly in our hardware and software systems, printing and our iLottery segment, and we We are delighted to share these solutions with our great customers at WLS,” said Vince SaduskyCEO of IGT.“The lottery industry has evolved tremendously since our last in-person trade show in 2019. Our exciting new solutions that represent the modernization of lottery will be on display at WLS, along with some of the industry’s most popular licensed products. These solutions are supported by top industry talent as we continue to propel our industry leadership.”
“WLS will be a celebratory event as it marks the first opportunity for IGT to attend an in-person lottery show in three years, and we anticipate much excitement at our booth as we once again meet with our global customers” , said Fabio CairoliCEO of IGT World Lottery.“As category captain, IGT leverages our decades of experience and unparalleled products to help our customers deliver the future of lottery. One of the innovations we’re most excited to showcase at WLS is OMNIA, the industry’s first truly omnichannel solution.
Making its global debut, IGT’s OMNIA™ is a comprehensive, modular solution that empowers lotteries to digitize the retail experience, whether a lottery sells iLottery games or not. OMNIA is the integration of IGT’s central retail lottery system and IGT’s iLottery solution. It connects the two to give lottery operators the features they need to run their business now and in the future.
WLS attendees exploring the IGT booth can experience advanced solutions that encompass a variety of customer profiles:
- Retail lottery: From self-service terminals to clerk-operated terminals and those that connect the two such as the Retailer Vue™, IGT will showcase its high-performance point-of-sale hardware designed to engage lottery players in any retail environment at detail. Additionally, IGT’s flexible core system and its suite of data-driven back-office tools will be highlighted on the stand.
- iLottery: Powering over 20 global digital lottery operations, IGT’s award-winning iLottery offering includes flexible products and an attractive eInstants portfolio backed by dedicated iLottery expert services. IGT’s engaging iLottery content, including omnichannel and licensed brands, will be available for visitors to play on a giant touchscreen. IGT will also offer its end-to-end iLottery platform, powerful analytics tools and a user-friendly player portal.
- Instant ticketing services: Exciting instant ticket innovations on display will include Infinity Instants™, offering endless scratch off ticket design possibilities, and GLEAM™ technology which adds holographic, metallic or metallic gloss inks to draw attention to the point. of sale. Also featured will be IGT’s turnkey Winner’s Choice™ program, Second Chance promotional program and player favorite licensed brands.
Additionally, visitors to IGT’s booth can learn more about its content and video lottery cabinets, as well as its proven IGT PlaySports platform for North American lotteries that offer sports betting.
IGT leaders will also participate in several WLS 2022 roundtables, including:
- Vince SaduskyCEO of IGT, will speak at IGT’s Platinum Contributor Presentation on October 17.
- Fabio CairoliIGT CEO Global Lottery, will participate in the CEO Platinum Contributor session on October 18 to discuss the most salient industry topics with executives from other lottery providers.
IGT (NYSE:IGT) is a global leader in gaming. We provide entertaining and responsible gaming experiences for players across all regulated channels and segments, from lotteries and gaming machines to sports and digital betting. Leveraging a wealth of compelling content, substantial investments in innovation, player insights, operational expertise and cutting-edge technology, our solutions deliver unparalleled gaming experiences that engage players. players and stimulate growth. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in over 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity and accountability. IGT has approximately 10,500 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
Phil O’ShaughnessyGlobal Communications, Toll Free USA/Canada +1 (844) IGT-7452; outside the United States/Canada +1 (401) 392-7452
Francesco Luti, +39 06 5189 9184; for Italian media inquiries
James HurleyInvestor Relations, +1 (401) 392-7190
© 2022 IGT
The trademarks and/or service marks used herein are either trademarks or registered trademarks of IGT, its affiliates or its licensors.
Show original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/igt-presents-future-forward-solutions-at-the-world-lottery-summit-2022-301640931.html
SOURCE International Game Technology PLC